This is a place to put small programming projects I do.
Some of these might be half-complete, or work on problems which have already been solved elsewhere. The purpose for me is to learn how I might solve some problems, and for my own curiosity.
- Make an SVG pattern according to some rules
- Experiment with creating a MySQL database
- MySQL, php, html
- Display large collection of maps from google api
- python, php, google maps api, html
- Generate some points and connect them with lines
- Generate hex colours
- generate that classic fractal triangle image using a bit of recursion
- generate random points and connect to the n closest points
- model of solar system with orbit speeds, planet sizes and orbit radiuses relatively accurate
- html, css, scss, haml, codepen